The hotel has been renovated in 2021 and it has the most comfortable and modern facilities, without giving up the Asturian life style.
A spacious and cozy restaurant with nature views, ideal to start the day enjoying our tasty breakfast, a large garden area with a children’s area, 20 exterior rooms with all the comforts you expect for your holidays and with the Picos de Europa and the paradisiacal beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella just a few minutes away, make Hotel Avelina the ideal place to enjoy an unforgettable vacation in the Natural Paradise.
BREAKFAST (except offers)
TO THE FOOTHILLS OF THE PICOS DE EUROPA
The Basilica of Covadonga and Lakes Enol and Ercina a stone’s throw away.
BREAKFAST AT AVELINA HOTEL
In our spacious and cozy restaurant you can start the day in the most delicious way by tasting our continental breakfast.
- Coffe, milk and orange juice.
- Toasted bread or cereal bread.
- Pastries, croissant, donuts…
- Olive oil in individual bottle.
- Tray with natural tomato in jar, ham and butte
- Special bread and milks for celiacs, glutten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free.
- Variated fruit.
Our breakfasts are served every day in our restaurant from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Remember that in our restaurant, prior reservation, you can enjoy the best flavors of paradise. We share with all of you our letter:
AVELINA HOTEL RESTAURANT MENU
To star making mouth
- Iberian cured meat, ham and acorn-fed loin, Manchego cured cheese – €24.90
- Portion of Cecina de León – €17.90
- Delicious Potato Omelette – €10.90
- Tomato Center stuffed with Russian Salad – €10.95
- Tomato center stuffed with crab salad – €11.90
Delicatessen of the sea “products from Santoña”
- Salad of tuna slices in olive oil with Santoña tomato – €9.90
- Ventresca salad in olive oil with Santoña tomato – €12.90
- Authentic anchovies from Santoña DO – €19.90
- Authentic relaunches of Santoña – €14.90
- Cod cheeks – €14.95
- Salad of anchovies in vinegar with tomato – €16.95
- Asturian Fabada – €9.90
- Tripe with Ham – €9.90
- Onion stuffed with tuna – €12.90
- Pig trotters – €9.90
- Mixed hamburger with potatoes – €7.90
- Asturias Beef Burger – €10.90
- Sandwiches, ham, cheese, bacon, tuna – €6.90
- Shoulder and Cheese Sandwich – €5.90
OTHER DELICIOUS STUFF
- Artisan ham and cheese pizza 415 gr. – €10.90
- Artisan 5-cheese pizza 415 gr. – €10,90
- Mushroom risotto 900 gr – €12.90
- Rice with chicken 900gr. – €12.90
- Spaghetti carbonara. – €9.95
DISCOVER PARADISIAC BEACHES
A few minutes away, enjoy the beautiful beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella.
The council of Llanes encompasses an impressive range of culture, gastronomy, folklore, tradition, legends, literature, cinema, fascinating Indian stories… Without forgetting that it is one of the most touristic areas, with the most atmosphere and the most visited in Asturias throughout the year.
Llanes is a fishing village with one of the best preserved historic centers in the entire Principality. But there is much more; the casino, themedieval tower, the Paseo de San Pedro, the Sablón beach, the palace of the Duke of Estrada, the lighthouse, the port, the Cubes of Memory, etc. make Llanes a place not to forget. But this is not all, if you go through its towns, its more than thirty beaches with a landscape so spectacular that numerous directors of cinema, television, advertising, etc. They have chosen them for their works, their imposing mountains, you will be able to discover incredible places such as: The Llanes cinema itinerary, the jesters route, the route of colors through the Oscuru valley, the Camín Encantáu in Ardisana, the Purón river route, the La Cuesta path (near the golf course), the coastal path between Bustio and Guadamía, the Idolo de Peña Tú…
Located at the foot of the Picos de Europa, the council of Ribadesella has a wide variety of charms; landscape, history, culture, nature, festivals, gastronomy… all of them bathed by the most famous river in Asturias, the Sella.
There are many obligatory stops: The Mirador de Guía, the Paseo de la Grúa and theHistorical Route of the Port, the Paseo Princesa Letizia, and the Paseo de los Vencedores del Sella, the Santa Marina Beach or the Route of the Dinosaurs in Punta’ l Pozu. But the jewel in the crown is the Cueva de Tito Bustillo, declared a World Heritage Site, being one of the most important cave ensembles of world Paleolithic Art.
Throughout the year different cultural, festive, sports events take place… but, without a doubt, the festival of festivals is the International Descent of the Sella, the only Festival declared of International Tourist Interest in Asturias.